RULES OF THE ROAD
1a. The street name should clearly be visible in the photo, and should fill the frame as much as possible. I shouldn't have to crop out a 30x30-pixel segment of the image and enlarge it - the quality looks terrible that way.
1b. The overall image you send should be at least 400 pixels wide, for the same reason I describe above. It's easier to shrink a huge photo than it is to enlarge a tiny one.
2. If the name of the street is vulgar or offensive in any way, I won't post it. And you should probably ask yourself why you think it's funny.
3. The subject line of your e-mail should contain the words "FUNNY STREET NAME", so I can sort it out from the spam.
4. If you have the image uploaded on your own server, that's better! Just provide the URL of the image. I won't remote-link it here, so you won't have to worry about bandwidth theft on my part.

<< Home